Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Invitation (enjoy reading about my life :^} )

Everyone’s soul lies somewhere,
Waiting to be discovered.

Some are never found,
Their fruits never reaped;
They are lost, never to be uncovered.

You are fortunate,
For here,
In this very book
Lies a soul
Waiting for you to understand it.
It is written,
All you have to do is read.
Come; follow the maze of my mind,
Let yourself succumb to my thoughts,
And feel my feelings.

Discover a soul today,
Don’t let the chance slip away.

1 comment:

haylee ann (: said...

Great Poem Taylor!! =)

Check out My blog too!

Book Corner

  • Harry Potter 7!!!
  • The Hero and the Crown
  • The Blue Sword
  • Harry Potter
  • Seer and the Sword
  • I am Morgan Le Fay
  • I am Mordred
  • Dragon Knight
  • Eragon
  • Artemis Fowl
  • Hatching Magic
  • How Awesome will it be?
  • The Sword of the Rightful King

Movie Madness

  • Pirates of the Carribean 3: at World's End
  • Night at the Museum
  • Eragon
  • Back to the Future
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • Pirates of the Carribean
  • A Walk to Remember
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Timeline
  • A Knight's Tale
  • Lady in the Water
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter 5