Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Through the Rolling Hills (talking about the palm of a hand)

My lifeline is…

A long winding dirt road
Stretching far beyond the line of sight
Twisting and swaying dramatically,
But always moving towards the sunset,
Forever glimmering, shimmering on the horizon.

It takes me away from dark experiences in the past
The hurt is still pushing me on, pressing me forward.
The endless amount of dust is being kicked up by my briskly trotting feet,
Blocking all rear sight, keeping me from turning around.

The wind on my back forcefully leads me forward over rolling hills
Always moving toward the light.
The trudging will continue till I die,
Of thirst or desire, I’ll never know.
The passion to keep moving is fixed in me by some unknown force.
I will eventually meet the cliffs that lie before the ocean
Signifying the end of my journey.
But till then,
I will press on.

No comments:

Book Corner

  • Harry Potter 7!!!
  • The Hero and the Crown
  • The Blue Sword
  • Harry Potter
  • Seer and the Sword
  • I am Morgan Le Fay
  • I am Mordred
  • Dragon Knight
  • Eragon
  • Artemis Fowl
  • Hatching Magic
  • How Awesome will it be?
  • The Sword of the Rightful King

Movie Madness

  • Pirates of the Carribean 3: at World's End
  • Night at the Museum
  • Eragon
  • Back to the Future
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • Pirates of the Carribean
  • A Walk to Remember
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Timeline
  • A Knight's Tale
  • Lady in the Water
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter 5