Friday, January 25, 2008

Fallen Angel

Lone Star lucked upon Angel
Strong as angels appear.

Inadequacy consumes
The thoughts of Star's isolated soul.

Angel loves.
Time

She nurtures.
Time

Star begins to unlock her treasures,

And the loving labor grows
To a savory sweet friendship.

Angel shows
A new Star her worth…

And Star begins to shine.

The Devil:
Tempter,
Twister of minds;
Distorter of angel's being

... an inward war consumes her...

But Star,
Blinded by her new light, doesn't see
Till Angel's gone too far for saving.

Fallen Angel;
Tattered, Cold,
Beaten.

Fallen Angel;
Fallen Angel,
My turn to take you

Home.

7 comments:

haylee ann (: said...

you like poems don't you.?

haylee ann (: said...

tay i tagged you go to my blog!
<3/haylee

Emalia said...

Hi Taylor! It's Emalia, love your blog and I like this song, or poem, it's nice ;-) John says Hi.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tate Family said...

Hi Taylor! Found your link on Haylee's. lol, Aunt Julie

Johnny and Becca said...

Hey ... I love your poem!!! hehehe...and I like what you did to celebrates blog! luv ya girl

haylee ann (: said...

http://halversenmission.blogspot.com

Book Corner

  • Harry Potter 7!!!
  • The Hero and the Crown
  • The Blue Sword
  • Harry Potter
  • Seer and the Sword
  • I am Morgan Le Fay
  • I am Mordred
  • Dragon Knight
  • Eragon
  • Artemis Fowl
  • Hatching Magic
  • How Awesome will it be?
  • The Sword of the Rightful King

Movie Madness

  • Pirates of the Carribean 3: at World's End
  • Night at the Museum
  • Eragon
  • Back to the Future
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • Pirates of the Carribean
  • A Walk to Remember
  • Phantom of the Opera
  • Timeline
  • A Knight's Tale
  • Lady in the Water
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter 5